Thursday, August 04, 2005

READ THIS IF: You're first impulse is to say "Hey Amanda. It's been a while."

This post serves to fulfill anyone's time gaps or memory lapses regarding things that I have been doing in my life. This post is by NO MEANS designed to make anyone feel bad about not knowing about my life - in fact, I understand forgetfulness (I forgot to leave my keys at the auto shop this morning) especially in connection with semi-friends and their plans. (Click the title to see what kind of friend you are)

And in your defense I do move around a lot.

I graduated from Cascade in 2000. I moved to Lubbock, Texas in January of 2001. In the Fall I began AIM and served a year and a 1/2 in Mexico City. The girl in the picture is Carla and she has a 4-leaf-clover sticker on her forehead. (James, please note my hair is red)

After AIM I stayed in Portland for a year with the job and money making decision and such until I went to Grad School in Scotland. This is my walk to school through Seaton Park.


I am back in P-town right now (about to move in with my Grandparents) at least until my dissertation is completed at the end of October. After that I'm going to inherit 6 million dollars and travel the rest of my life. If that doesn't pan out then I may stay for a while. Or I might take off again.

In addition to being a snob I am also quite impulsive...

3 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger James T Wood said...

Thanks for the update (I feel better now). Dude, I want to go to grad school in Scotland. Lucky!

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger breanna said...

what kind of friend am I? the BEST. as in "the BEST friend" not "The best KIND of friend" although both are true now that i think about it...

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger breanna said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home