Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Insights - "My Roominess"

Thankfully all of this has changed and I have moved the large majority of my worldly possessions into my Grandparents' home. This move has taken up a large portion of my time in the last week or so as I get everything organized, put away, re-arranged, and purchase new items to complete "My Roominess". This is the insight that I am sharing. I have "My Roominess". Others may have a chakra or a chi or some other inner peace - my harmony quotient is "My Roominess".

Is my room clean? Are things organized? Is it cute? Does my room portray my inner being to others? Does my room make me feel safe and warm? The answers to these all important questions determine "My Roominess". The following picture is the layout of my new room at Gram & Gramps house:

As you may have already guessed from the mere oozing "Roominess" that comes across from the skewed diagram.... "My Roominess" is in a state of harmony at this time and therefore my own mood is good.

*SNAGGED!*

However, not everything involved in "Roominess" is easy... sometimes things can happen. Despite the Roomarmony I am still housesitting for another month and living out of my suitcase with the same 7 t-shirts that I've been wearing for the last month. You know the tees I'm referring to - you've seen them - you'll see them again. BLEH!

Not all insights must end happily. For now, dry your eyes and soothe your woes with the comfort of knowing that my room and I will someday become one.....

3 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

your room looks fab, and so do your tees.

from one indie shirt lover to another.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger tabitha jane said...

man, i am so relieved.

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Ry: Just to do whatever I feel like while at the same time being semi-responsible

 

Post a Comment

<< Home