Monday, March 06, 2006

Comcastic My Asstic!



This is a pity post. I would like to say that it wasn't, but honesty is such a rare quality in the world, why not promote more of it?

I only have dialup at my home and recently Comcast started offering cable internet in my area. Unfortunately the dawn of the Comcast age coincided with my new job at Charter (the other cable company that we don't have here). The repercussions of this were 2 fold: 1. I learned how exactly crappy Comcast is and am hesitant to become one of their customers and 2. I now have a job and must be wise with my money - a decision which calls me to question the validity of spending such an amount for internet. Despite all of these afflictions, the one truth at which I still so inevitably arrive is this: I CAN'T LIVE MY LIFE WITH ANY KIND OF QUALITY WITHOUT THE INTERNET!!!

can i get a woot woot?

3 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger James T Wood said...

I have to completely agree that life is not worth living without the internet. I've pretty well discovered that cable/phone/internet companies all suck. I've never met one that is any good. It's really just a process of finding one that will give you the most ammount of electronic happiness for the least ammount of money and rage-inducing-frustration.

Happy hunting.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger breanna said...

we could fashion one of those old fashioned bikes that connect to the computer box and pedal our way to comcraptic internetting bliss. and it'll be a good lower body workout

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

i swear if i could have one of those bikes hooked up to my microwave, my computer, my tv, and my ipod - i would have no body fat whatsoever.

Hmm... i think i feel an idea for that new invention reality show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home