Thursday, November 24, 2005

THE VOTE OFF!!!

After carefully considering all the wonderful names that have been submitted the contestents have been narrowed down to 2 possible options.

#1: Max. This idea is brought to you by Charlotte who acurately read my feelings on the space nature of my camera and suggested the computer from the Flight of the Navigator (yes I own it on DVD). The down side to this suggestion is that Max from the movie has a funny voice and for a while goes haywire and acts stupidly - aka: this is not a pre-cursor for my camera that sounds at all good.

#2: Bastian. This morsel of a good idea came from the lovely Carrie Rude. This is a good choice because it's from the movie Neverending Story (do we sense a theme here?). HOWEVER! The potential danger lies in the fact that I would someday like to name my son Bastian... therefore, I don't want to tire the name out before it finds its proper place.

And now it's up to you, my public. I have decided on a complete blogocrasy (sp) and the entire name choice is now in your tender and too often swayed hands.

... you must choose, but choose wisely - while as the true name will bring you life, the false name will take it from you. (3 points to who ever gets where this altered quote comes from)

6 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger James T Wood said...

Go with Max. He eventually got better, and even when he was weird he was still fun.

(Did I choose wisely?)






(We named the dog Indiana!)

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

i vote for rudiger.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

While I appreciate the way you lose horribly Rebecca, I will have to remind you that Rudiger was not one of the options. I'm afraid you'll either have to vote again (and within the rules this time) or I'll disqualify your ability to participate in this event.

Thankyou.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

dangit

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

RUDIGER

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger tabitha jane said...

max.

save bastian for the fruit of your loins.

and wasn't that altered quote from the neverending story?

i'm probably wrong . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home