Thursday, August 24, 2006

*tap tap* There's No Place Like Home -*tap tap* There's No Place Like Home


I am looking for a home - if anyone has one that they would like to give me or any info on the following that would be helpful:

1. a cheap apartment (very cheap)

2. a good roommate

3. a very rich old man who will love me for my potential and be willing to pay for all of my school debts while at the same time maintaining a very platonic love and not getting in any way remotely creepy toward me

4. a very rich old woman who will love me for my potential and be willing to pay for all of my school debts while at the same time maintaining a very platonic love and not getting in any way remotely creepy toward me

5. Dr. Will's personal phone number

6. Someone with a home who would be willing to rent a room for cheap

... If any of these things has randomly shown up on your porch this week in a bassinet with a "Please take care of me" tag blowing in the wind please let me know...

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you find either 3 or 4 please post their contact information.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger breanna said...

dr will asked me not to share his number with anyone. and even though i love you, i'm going to respect that, because i'm like, in lust with him.

i totally called dibs by the way. i'd give up hugh grant for him. totally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home