Sunday, October 22, 2006

HA! This time it is me!

... So for the nth time I can happily report that I have internet at my home once again. For all of you who immediately thought- "Man, she must never pay her bills on time", I can only remind you that I have been moving around quite a bit lately (and always it seems) and this is now at my new residence. Moving on...

While scrolling weekly through the blogmunity, so aptly named by Brea, I often feel absolutely uncool.... everyone tells me about the rampages and I never get to find anything good on my own. Where did I hear about YouTube you ask? Howsoever did I discover Woot? How on earth did I even hear about the almighty blog? Answer: From people who were not me.

So, at this juncture with the holiday season approaching, I would like to give back to all of you who have so selflessly enriched my internet life...

www.43things.com: The website to let all of your friends (and strangers) encourage your goals.

Merry Thankweenikas!

2 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger James T Wood said...

Thanks for the positive contribution to the blog-munity-o-sphere-i-verse.

What do I do with it?

But thanks, it's great, just what I always wanted. Seriously.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

.... it has the potential to be great if you would use it and not leave it in the garage still in its original box.... :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home